If You Decide on Eloping in Lake Tahoe, Check Out These Great Wedding and Elopement Packages.
Perfect Winter Wedding - Elopement Couple at the Water's Edge, Lake TahoeBy Maureen Grenier, BEI Contributing Writer – Updated: May 29, 2013
Scenic Lake Tahoe with its romantic honeymoon hotels and resorts is the perfect elopement destination.
Wedding packages range from cheap to lavish, and the scenic Lake Tahoe waterfront is the perfect location to propose (by the way, it's also excellent for hiking, biking, boating, kayaking, swimming, fishing, golfing, and more!)
Lake Tahoe has it all, including a backdrop of the spectacular snow-capped Sierra Nevada Mountains, alpine lakes, and waterfalls.
1. Montbleu Resort, NV - At Lake Tahoe, elope in style at the Montbleu (a new name but with Caesers' legendary elegance) with packages starting at an affordable $395, or customize your dream wedding. The chapel seats 120 guests.
2. Harveys, NV Elopement Weddings - Exchange vows in front of awesome mountains viewed through the chapel's 18-foot windows. Their Tahoe wedding package prices start at $665, or customize every detail of a lavish wedding, reception, and honeymoon stay. For $375 enjoy an intimate mid-week ceremony, including flowers, champagne, a keepsake DVD, and more.
3. Shore House, CA - Elope in South Lake Tahoe at Shore House for beautiful outdoor locations (e.g., on the pier; in the lakefront gardens). Elopement packages start at $575.
4. Fireside Lodge Weddings - For your intimate or deluxe wedding, choose a charming indoor or outdoor venue, enjoy a classic reception or a BBQ on the lawn.
5. Rodeway Inn Lake Tahoe Wedding & Honeymoon Packages - the place for cheap Tahoe elopements and honeymoon packages, starting at just $125. They also offer beach weddings, romantic jacuzzi honeymoon suites, and more.
Whether your destination paradise for eloping in Lake Tahoe is Nevada (North Shore) or California (South Shore), tying the knot is easy; however, marriage regulations can change - check before finalizing your plans.
You needn't be a resident of either state nor of the U.S., there's no waiting period and no blood tests. You must be 18 years or older and require standard picture ID (e.g., drivers license; passport). If previously married, your divorce must be final. The price of a marriage license varies between $35 and $75 (bring cash) depending on the county of purchase.
We hope this Helps You to Elope in Lake Tahoe!
(Please Note: This page on Lake Tahoe elopements is a guide only. Prices for these Lake Tahoe wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in California and Nevada can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements.)