If You Want to Elope in Vermont, Use This Guide for Wedding and Elopement Packages Available.
You can find the affordable Vermont elopement package of your dreams in this beautiful New England state known for its storybook inns and white clapboard villages. Explore museums, galleries and quaint general stores that date back to the 1800's.
For outdoor lovers, Vermont honeymoon activities include skiing, horseback riding, biking, and mountain hikes. Or, laze away an afternoon on a porch rocker, take a tour of covered bridges or a winery, enjoy spectacular fall colors, or snuggle in a horse-drawn sleigh on a wintry day.
Whatever your tastes and whatever the season, you will be happy you chose Vermont as your elopement destination.
1. The Inn at Round Barn Farm - this romantic Vermont bed and breakfast offers several all-inclusive elopements packages on their 245 acre property set in majestic unspoiled Mad River Valley. This 19th century farmhouse and barn has been beautifully restored into a luxury New England inn; ideal for intimate weddings or vow renewals.
Let their talented and caring staffing take care of all the details with their popular Happy Couple package, including a wedding cake, bottle of Champagne, Bridal bouquet and Groom's boutonniere. Also included is a Justice of the Peace, one hour of professional photography and one night's weekday accommodation. Starting at only $795 plus tax. Extend your stay for the perfect honeymoon!
2. The Governor's House Weddings & Elopements - an elegant B&B in Hyde Park that offers one of the best Vermont elopement packages for two. Included is an indoor or outdoor ceremony, justice of the peace, two nights and full breakfasts, a candle-lit dinner, champagne, flowers, cake, and even the marriage license! Prices start at $685.
3. Weathers Field Inn Civil Unions & Elopements - elope in this classic-styled inn in the Southeast, minutes away from Okemo and Ascutney,VT. This beautiful Vermont elopement package can be customized to your liking, with prices starting at $1100. Exchange vows indoor or out, followed by a five-course dinner, two nights in a luxury suite, and so much more.
4. White Rocks Inn Vermont Cottage Elopement - this charming Vermont inn offers a romantic elopement cottage package Vermont-style. You'll experience the idyllic charm of an historic dairy farm with two nights in a cottage or guestroom with every detail of your wedding arranged from the justice of the peace to the cake and flowers. Prices start at $600 per night; special honeymoon weekly rates.
5. Stone Hill Inn Elope in Vermont Package - For an intimate, simple Vermont B&B elopement package for the bride and groom only, schedule your ceremony in our perennial gardens complete with rushing waterfall or by candlelight in front of our solarium's fireplace. Prices start at $295 per night including breakfast and snacks.
There is no waiting period and no blood tests required for your elopement in Vermont, and the license is valid for 60 days, statewide. Apply at a town clerk's office in the county where you will be married; residents of the state should apply in the county of residence. Bring driver's license or a certified copy of your birth certificate and know your mother's maiden name and the states where your parent were born.
You must be 18 years or older and may need to show a birth certificate as proof. If you were married before, a certified divorce decree must be supplied, or a plain copy of a death certificate. Fees are $20 to $23 (bring cash)
(Please Note: This page on Vermont elopements is a guide only. Prices for these Vermont wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in Vermont can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements.)