For Ideas on Idaho Elopement Packages, Check Out These Great B&B's, Inns & Resorts
The Rocky Mountains are the Perfect Setting for Your Idaho Elopement
The natural beauty of this rugged, mountainous, northwestern state turns any Idaho wedding elopement into a unforgettable day!
Some of the largest unspoiled natural areas await you with snow-capped mountains, wild rapids, vast lakes, and steep canyons. Choose your favorite elope package from resort areas like Coeur d'Alene and Sandpoint, plus exciting cities and beautiful country locations.
For your honeymoon, whatever your passion – hiking, golfing, biking, white water rafting, kayaking, skiing in Sun Valley, touring ghost towns and museums, or enjoying city night life – you’ll find it all in Idaho!
1. The Roosevelt Inn Coeur d'Alene ID elope package offers you an historical, elegant site where you can invite up to 20 guests for your indoor or outdoor ceremony. Packages come with a wedding planner, minister, fresh flower bridal bouquet, boutonniere, and more.
For an even cheaper Idaho elope wedding for $125, invite up to 10 guests for the “Walk-In Wedding,” which includes the minister’s fee. Upgrades are available. A room with breakfast starts at $119.
2. The Talus Rock Retreat's Sandpoint ID elopement package includes an indoor or outdoor ceremony with fresh flowers, chocolates, two disposable cameras, champagne or sparkling cider, small cake, and gift certificates, plus overnight luxury accommodations with light breakfast for the bride and groom and four guests for $800.
The Tuscan-style timber frame lodge nestled in a secluded wilderness is one mile from downtown. For this Idaho B&B elopement, you supply your own Idaho wedding officiate.
3. The McFarland Inn offers a romantic wedding package in Idaho in an elegant, historic home in the heart of Coeur d’Alene. Invite two witnesses for the one-hour indoor or outdoor ceremony at $150. With 10 guests, flowers and a dressing room added, it’s $250. A minister is supplied for $75. Room rates start at $140, and summer wedding restrictions apply.
4. Fort Hemenway Manor is a romantic Idaho wedding location for your Northwest Idaho elopement. This homey place was built in 1913 on a hill above the pretty town of Saint Maries. Invite up to six guests for an indoor or outdoor ceremony with officiate, cake, flowers, champagne or sparkling cider, honeymoon suite and gourmet breakfast. Packages start at $600.
5. Katie’s Wild Rose Inn offers a Coeur d’Alene lakefront elopement in this romantic Inn only three miles from downtown. Wedding packages include an indoor or outdoor ceremony, minister’s fee, champagne or sparkling cider, overnight accommodations, full breakfast, and more. Room rates start at $75.
Apply for your license at the county clerk office where you plan to be married, receive your license immediately, and have your ceremony that very day.
Bride and groom must be 18 or over and birth certificates may be required. Bring photo ID (e.g., driver’s licenses), be able to supply social security numbers, and if previously married, the dates of spouses’ divorces or deaths.
You don’t have to be an Idaho resident and no blood tests are required, but you will be given a premarital AIDS education pamphlet that both must read and sign. There are no proxy, no cousin, no common-law, and no same-sex marriages. The fee (cash only) is $30 on weekdays, $45 on Saturdays, and the license is valid for a year.
We Hope This Helps You Plan Your Idaho Elopement!
(Please Note: This page on Idaho elopements is a guide only. Prices for these Idaho wedding packages as well as requirements for marriages in the state of Idaho can change. Please consult with suppliers and official agencies before making any purchases or set arrangements.)